12/19/2016

LA DAY 1: Fantastic beasts

Jacob: I don't think I'm dreaming
Newt: Really? What gave it away?
Jacob: I ain't got the brains to make this up
-J.K. Rowling, Fantastic beasts and where to find them

When I woke up in the morning I was really suprised, the sky was cloudy and it was pretty dark outside. It was not what I had expected, but I didn't let it kill my good mood. We went for breakfast and I'm telling the truth - that's one of the things I missed the most in US. I mean the hotel breakfast was glorious, there was everything!

Amerikka 2016 075

After breakfast we changed clothes, the temperature was already rising so I didn't need a hoodie anymore. We drove to Hollywood and when we got there sun was up and shining. While we were looking for parking lot we saw that something was happening outside. That was the moment I realized that there was going on a fan event. As I told before, I am a huge fangirl! So you can only imagine my reaction when I got to know that there was Fantastic beasts and where to find them event going on! I started crying for real, when I said I thought the day we arrived was the best day of my life, this is why I added the "so far".

Amerikka 2016 084 Amerikka 2016 106 Amerikka 2016 086

We parked our car and immediately headed to Chinese Theater where the event was. There was interview with Colin Farrel and Jon Voight, live streaming to London where was another event going on with Eddie, Katherine, Dan and Alison. The even was amazing, at the end they showed first 10 minutes of the movie, but we left before that. Now you're all like what? why? but yeah, at that point Colin and Jon left and we kind of followed them. And I can tell you that is something I do not regret! I got picture with Jon Voight! I would have loved one with Colin too, but he left too fast. That was my first time I ever met a celebrity! And my first fanevent ever and I totally loved it! I promised myself that it won't be the last!
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti